Secure & Convenient Access
NEW! Get secure online access to portions of your medical record (lab results, immunizations, appointment info)
View your medical information online from the comfort of your home anytime of day through myBeaumontChart electronic medical record.
- Receive test results online. No waiting for a call or letter from your doctor. Access lab and imaging results within days of having them.
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history when your doctor enters them into your electronic chart.
- Review your visit summary and discharge instructions anytime you are hospitalized in the Beaumont Health System.
- Access up-to-date health information from Medline Plus, a trusted source in the medical community.
- Communicate with your physician securely.
- Request refills online.
- Request your next appointment.
- Pay bills online.
Your information is safe, secure and up-to-date.
To Get StartedIn order to begin accessing your medical records, you will need an activation code.
Click here to request your activation code
After completing your access request, your information will be processed and you will receive a letter in the mail (via US Postal Service) with your activation code.
Your letter will arrive within 4 business days.
Once your receive your activation code, you can complete the signup process.
For questions or technical support with your online medical record, call 248-597-2727
Why Choose Campbell:
- Just walk in. No appointment necessary.
- Open extended hours
- Shorter waiting times
- On Site Lab
- X-Ray Services Available
- We accept most insurances
Dr Bazzi ... is great with patients and has a sense of humor doctors no longer carry these days. 2 thumbs up! RJ
I was so comfortable with the staff that I moved over to having Dr. Shaya as my primary care physician. KD
Dr. Maki was very good in explaining what was going on, and less than 3 days later I had gotten rid of a cough that I had previously had for more than a month. Lilly
WONDERFUL!!!! The staff and Dr. were really great. Dawn
Smoking reduces your life expectancy by about 13 to 14 years! It causes over 80% of all lung cancer deaths in addition to heart attacks and cancer of the larynx, esophagus and bladder.